The User agrees and undertakes not to reverse engineer, modify copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website. Limited reproduction and copying of the content of the Website is permitted provided that EVM Zone.in name is stated as the source and prior written permission of EVM Zone.in is sought. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the Website is not permitted.
- the information that evm collects through the Website or otherwise, which is hosted and operated from India;
- the information that evm collects from its employees or other third parties, business partners or vendors.
- the use and role of cookies and similar technologies on the Website; and
- the security measures evm has in place to protect the information that evm gathers through the Website or otherwise.
Visitors are encouraged to read this Policy before using the Website. By using the Website, you agree to the terms and conditions of this Policy and the Terms and Conditions, available at evmzone.com.
Information Gathered by the EVM.
EVM gathers three basic types of information:
- "Personal Information," information from which an individual can be identified; (ii) “Sensitive Personal Data and Information”, which includes personal information such as passwords, financial information, medical records and information as defined under the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (“SPDI Rules”), , and (iii) "Aggregate Information," from which an individual cannot be identified;
You are not ordinarily required to register or provide Personal Information in order to access the Website, though certain functionalities such as a membership program, through which purchasers of products may receive discounts on online purchases, participating in any contests, etc., may require registration. EVM collects Personal Information from you only when you voluntarily provide it to EVM - for example, in contacting EVM through the Website, filling in the form for applying for a vacancy or while requesting for a visit to the manufacturing plant of EVM, or exploring business opportunities with EVM, answering surveys and polls, entering contests, sweepstakes, raffles and similar promotions, signing up for email updates and announcements concerning the EVM’s products and special promotions, and purchasing the EVM’s merchandise. Personal Information may include your contact information (such as your name, postal address, telephone numbers and/or email address), , which will be collected if you wish to purchase any product or merchandise made available through the Website ("Transaction").
Sensitive Personal Data and Information:
We may also collect sensitive personal data or information (“SPDI”) about you when you access and use the Website, products or merchandise. This information includes health information as well as your payment information, such as credit card number and expiration date ("Payment Information"). By using the Website, or by purchase of any products or merchandise, or by providing us with the information, you consent to the storage, processing, transfer and disclosure of your Personal Information and SPDI in accordance with the terms of this Policy
When you visit the Website, the EVM and the third parties with whom the EVM has contracted to provide services, may collect anonymous information from three sources: server log files, cookies, and pixel tags.
Server Log Files
Your Internet Protocol (IP) address is an identifying number that is automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). This number is identified and logged automatically in the EVM’s server log files whenever you visit the Website, along with the time(s) of your visit(s) and the page(s) that you visited. IP addresses of all Visitors are used by the EVM to calculate the Website usage levels, to help diagnose problems with the Website's servers, and to administer the Website. EVM may also use IP addresses to communicate or to block access by Visitors who fail to comply with the Policy and/or the Terms and Conditions of Use of the Website. Collecting IP addresses is a standard practice followed on the Internet and is carried out automatically by many websites.
The Website may use so-called "pixel tags," "web beacons," "clear GIFs" or similar means (collectively, "Pixel Tags") to compile aggregate statistics about Website usage and response rates. Pixel Tags enables EVM to maintain a count of the users who have visited certain pages of the Website. When used in HTML-formatted email messages, Pixel Tags can tell the sender whether and as to when the email was opened and read by the receiver of the e-mail.
Use and Disclosure of Information Gathered By EVM
EVM may use Visitor’s Personal Information and SPDI in any of the following ways:
- Communications: EVM encourages the Visitors to contact EVM with questions and comments. Personal Information and SPDI may be used by EVM in order to respond to the respective Visitor’s questions and comments.
- Business Purposes: EVM may also use the Personal Information and SPDI of its Visitors for internal business purposes, such as analysing and managing its businesses or maintenance of employee records. The Personal Information and SPDI collected may be combined with other information collected by EVM via other online or offline sources, with demographic information and other information that is available in the public domain.
- Transactions: When you take part in a Transaction through the Website such as purchasing products or merchandise, EVM may collect Payment Information from you related to such Transaction as well as other Personal Information such as shipping address for shipping of the ordered products or merchandise purchased through the Website. EVM may use your Personal Information or Payment Information in order to complete the Transaction and, if applicable, to fulfil your purchase. The Payment Information may also be shared with the third parties, as may be necessary, to complete your Transaction (for example, to process the payment made through the credit card).
- Contests, Competitions and Other Promotions: From time to time, contests, competitions and similar promotions may be organized through its Website that may require online registration by the Visitor for participating in such contest, competition or promotion (which may include name, email, user ID and password). EVM may ask you for certain Personal Information and SPDI during the process of registration for participating in such contest, competition or promotional schemes. EVM may share this Personal Information and SPDI with third party sponsors of such contests, competitions and promotions (irrespective of whether it is hosted by EVM), in accordance with the rules applicable to such contest, competition or promotion. You should carefully review the rules of each contest, competition and promotion in which you participate through the Website, as they may contain certain additional important information about EVM or a sponsor's use of your Personal Information and SPDI. To the extent that the terms and conditions of such rules concerning the treatment of your Personal Information and SPDI enlarge the scope of use of such information in terms of this Policy, the terms and conditions of such rules shall also apply.
- Special Promotions and Product Information: In addition, EVM reserves the right to use your Personal Information and SPDI for sending you the e-mails or SMSes with updates and announcements concerning EVM’s products and special promotions. You may opt-out of receiving these messages from EVM at any time (see Section 5 “Choice” below).
- Critical Communications: EVM may from time to time and as may be necessary use your Personal Information and SPDI to send emails consisting of important information regarding the Website, your Transactions, or for notifying any amendments or modifications to the terms, conditions, and policies of EVM with respect to use of this Website ("Critical Emails"). Since Critical Emails would consist of important information you shall not have the option of not receiving Critical Emails.
- Third Party Service Providers: EVM works with third parties who provide services, including website hosting, credit card processing, data analysis, newsletter services, promotional activities, and other administrative services. EVM may share your Personal Information, and SPDI, with such third parties, as may be necessary, for the purpose of enabling such third parties discharge the provision of such services. These third party service providers may be located within or outside India. Your Personal Information and SPDI may also be shared with the manufacturer of the products ordered/ purchased by you on the Website or with entities responsible for delivering the products ordered / purchased by you on the Website.
- Miscellaneous: EVM may disclose your Personal Information and SPDI if EVM believes that it is required to do so: (i) by law; (ii) to comply with legal process or governmental requests; (iii) to enforce the Terms and Conditions of Use; (iv) to protect our operations; (v) to protect the rights, privacy, safety or property of EVM , you or others; and (vi) to enable itself to pursue the available remedies or limit the damages that it may sustain.
- Aggregate Informatio:. EVM may analyse Aggregate Information in order to enhance the Website security, track the popularity of certain pages of the Website, track success of our email notifications, assess traffic levels on the Website and other usage data, all of which would help EVM to provide content tailored to the interests of the consumers, improve the Website and related services and to otherwise enhance Visitor’s experience on the Website. EVM may also share the Aggregate Information with its Other Entities and other third parties for provision of such services or for completion of your Transactions on the Website.
Other Important Notes regarding EVM’s Privacy Practices:
- Special Note for Parents and Children: Website and the contents therein are intended for a general audience and not intended for utilization directly or independently by children under 18 years of age. If you are a child under the age of 18 years and desire to use this Website or purchase any products or merchandise (if sold through this Website), please request your parents to complete the necessary registration formalities and complete the Transaction. Any use of this Website or any of its features by a child under the age of 18 years must be under parental supervision. EVM does not directly contact children under the age of 18 years for promotion of its special offers or for marketing purposes. EVM also does not knowingly collect Personal Information and SPDI from any child under the age of 18 years.
- Security: EVM has adequate security measures and tools in place to help protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under EVM’s control. Whenever any Visitor furnishes his/her credit card number, that credit card number is transmitted by the Visitor’s browser in an encrypted format using industry-standard, SSL (secure socket layer) encryption method. Even though, EVM endeavours to protect its Visitor’s Personal Information and SPDI, EVM cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted to EVM, through or in connection with the website. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with EVM is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with EVM has been compromised), you must immediately notify EVM of the problem by contacting us in accordance with "Contact Us," below (note that physical mail notification will delay the time it takes for EVM to address and respond to the problem).
- Assignment: EVM reserves the right to transfer any and all information that it collects from the Visitors to a third party in the event of any merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of EVM’sassets or stock (including without limitation in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
- Updating Your Information and Contacting Us: EVM has adequate procedures in place to keep your Personal Information and SPDI accurate, complete and up to date for the purposes for which it is collected and used.
- Choice: From time to time, EVM may ask you to indicate whether you are interested in receiving emails/ SMS and other information from EVM or not. If you elect to receive these communications, EVM will occasionally send you emails or other information that match your requests and offer you promotions and coupons. Consent provided to use email for in the contact form for news and offers also provides EVM the consent to send SMS for the same. If at any time you wish to stop receiving these email/SMS communications from EVM, you may put up a request for discontinuation of sending of such e-mails/SMS by emailing, calling or writing to EVM using the contact information provided on the Website or by using the unsubscribe feature in the email received by you. Please indicate that you wish to stop receiving email/SMS communications from EVM. However, you shall not have the option of discontinuing the receipt of Critical Emails from EVM.
In addition, EVM does not disclose your Personal Information and SPDI to third parties, including EVM’s subsidiaries and the holding companies, for third-party's direct marketing purposes if EVM has received and processed a request from you that your Personal Information and SPDI should not be shared with third parties for such purposes. If you would like to submit such a request, you may do so by emailing, calling or writing to EVM using the contact information provided above. Please indicate that you request that EVM should not disclose your Personal Information and SPDI to its subsidiaries and/or other third parties for direct marketing purposes.
Changes to This Policy EVM reserves the right to change this Policy, and any of its policies or procedures concerning the treatment of information collected through the Website, without prior notice. You can determine when this Policy was last revised by referring to the "Last Updated" legend at the top of this page. Any changes to the Policy will become effective upon posting of the revised Policy on the Website. Use of the Website following such changes constitutes your acceptance of the revised Policy, then in effect. EVM encourages you to bookmark this page and to periodically review it to ensure familiarity with the most current version of the Policy.
This Policy represents the sole, authorized statement of EVM’s practices with respect to the collection of Personal Information and SPDI through the Website or otherwise and the manner of use of such information by EVM. Any summaries of this Policy generated by third party software or otherwise (for example, in connection with the Platform for Privacy Preferences or "P3P") shall have no legal effect, shall not be binding on EVM, shall not be relied upon in substitute for this Policy, and neither supersede nor modify this Policy.
Consent Amendments; Law. By using this Website or by seeking or availing any products and services you consent to the terms of this Policy and to the use and management of Personal Information and SPDI including, Payment Information by EVM for the purposes and in the manner herein provided. Should this Policy change, EVM intend to take every reasonable step to ensure that these changes are brought to your attention by posting the updated Policy on the Website. You agree that you provide all information to us voluntarily. Collection use and disclosure of Personal Information and SPDI requires your express consent. You are providing us with your consent to our use, collection, and disclosure of the Personal Information and SPDI. You may choose to not provide us with Personal Information and SPDI, but in the event that you do so, we will be unable to provide you access to our Website or any service or part thereof.
Further, you accept the terms hereof and hereby consent to the storage and processing of Personal Information and SPDI by third parties and in any of location within or outside India. The Company will make best efforts to ensure that the third party or the location to which the SPDI is transferred affords same level of data protection as would be afforded under Indian law. By continuing to use the Website, products or service, you provide your consent for transfer, sharing and disclosure of such Personal Information or SPDI by us in accordance with this Policy.
Your visit and any dispute over privacy are subject to this Policy. The said Policy shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India. Further, it is irrevocably and unconditionally agreed that the courts of Delhi, India shall have exclusive jurisdiction to entertain any proceedings in relation to any disputes arising out of the same.
- EVM Quality and Reliability Policy -
- EVM aims to deliver customer satisfaction and enhance societies by providing highly reliable and high-quality products and services.
- The company abides by the following principles in all stages of our business activities—including sales, design, development, and manufacturing—in accordance with our corporate quality management system.
- We will comply with all applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
- Enhance product safety and trust.
- Commit to continuously improve the quality of products and services
- Strive to continually improve our quality management system.
- EVM maintains a quality assurance policy.
- Quality control in the design stage builds the quality of the product and promotes quality and reliability enhancement through continuous in-line process improvement.
- EVM provides reliable and collective quality assurance to customers based on product quality monitoring and customer support.
- Our Quality Policy is defined and strongly driven by the following management principles and behaviours:
- Build a mutually profitable relationship with our customers, ensuring their long-term success, through the understanding of their needs and the needs of their customers as well
- Achieve our commitments for quality, cost, and schedule
- Enhance the systematic research and use of best preventive practices at all levels and ensure reliable risk management
- Drive continual improvement and innovation based upon efficient business processes, well-defined measurements, best practices, and customer surveys
- Develop staff competencies, creativity, empowerment and accountability through appropriate development programs and show strong management involvement and commitment.
- The company believes that its market expects a continually improving service. We aim to continually improve the service we provide to meet our client’s requirements and to produce finished work that we can justifiably be proud of.
- The company aims to achieve the above by implementing a management.
- It also includes a commitment to meet the requirements of our clients, learn from customer’s feedback, as well as legal and regulatory requirements.
- Also to continual development of the system and helping to ensure it remains effective.
- Only by providing an outstanding service and product quality will we achieve our aims of long term success and sustained improvements.
- All personnel within the company are responsible for the quality of their work.
- The company provides training and has established systems to assist all personnel to achieve the standards required.
- While we endeavour to produce work and offer a service that we can be proud of, we have to recognize that we don’t always achieve our own standards.
- When a customer complains, we are committed to investigating the complaint and will do our best to put right all justified complaints.
- The policy, organization and procedures necessary to achieve the required standards are described in our Quality Management System.
- The Quality Manager is responsible for monitoring the quality system and reports regularly to the Managing Director on the system's implementation, status and effectiveness.
- The objectives of this company are set out in the Business Plan. Objectives for individual jobs are to carry out he works to the satisfaction of the client and in accordance with the contract as agreed with the client.
- Reliability is an integral component to the safety, health and environmental performance required to remain competitive in our marketplace.
- We drive high-quality and on-time delivery to our customers, at the lowest manufacturing cost per unit produced.
- Developing and deploying an Annual Reliability Improvement Plan to address the business case, goals, expectations and priorities for making focused improvements in equipment performance and reliability in ways that demonstrate sustainable gains.
- Learning and using proven maintenance, reliability and operations-improvement methods to continually improve our plant performance and reliability.
- Being the best in our company and the best in our industry by pursuing best-in-class levels of equipment performance and reliability consistent with our Annual Reliability Improvement Plan.
- Developing a work culture where all employees and contractors hold each other accountable for doing their very best, doing the right things the right way, first time, every time.
- Utilizing consistent, accurate, and reliable equipment performance and production data plus maintenance history data to identify and eliminate the major causes of problems.
- Developing and adhering to “best practice” procedures, work processes and checklists for critical operations and maintenance tasks consistent with our Annual Reliability Improvement Plan.
- Training and qualifying our employees on all crews to safely and accurately perform all required operations and maintenance tasks according to approved “best practices” consistent with our Annual Reliability Improvement Plan.
The bottom line:
Reliability is the precondition of Trust.
- Return Policy -
Definition: ‘Exchange’ and ‘Return’ is defined as the action of giving back the item purchased by the Buyer to the Seller on the evmzone website.
Following situations may arise: -
- Item was defective
- Item was damaged during the Shipping
- Products was / were missing
- Wrong item was sent by the Seller.
We encourage the Buyer to review the listing before making the purchase decision.
Buyer need to raise the refund/replace request within 30 days from the date of receipt of product by contacting us on our Toll-Free Number: 180 010 20432.
Amount will be refunded in genuine return (as mentioned above) and it will be done within 15 working days once we receive the product.
What is the exchange process?
The exchange and return is initiated by sending a request email to email@example.com along with the following details:
- 3 Images of the products which you have received (top, bottom and side).
- Order No.
- Reason of your exchange/return.
Above required details are mandatory for exchange/return. Without these details your request can not be processed.
We would request our patrons to avoid sending us any used product for exchange/return request as it will be considered as invalid and the customer will have to borne the to and fro courier cost.
Claims are entertained only against manufacturing defects and admissible when product have been appropriately used. All minor defects will be considered for repair first and not replaced. Exchange is subject to availability of stock with the Seller. If the product is out of stock, you will receive a full value credit note or refund.
For the sales under “Discount Sales”, there is no refund but exchange available or credit note of the same value (Selling Price after discount).
Please include all original packing and invoice along with the product.
If the product being returned or exchanged is not in accordance with the above parameters, then Buyer shall not be entitled to any refund of money from the Seller and the said item will be reshipped to the buyer at his cost.